Friday, January 22, 2010

Yes a Scrapbook pg of Nathan



Okay It sounds really weird saying this but I love love love this layout I did.
Nathan has a habit of saving his tags and paper bags and shoe boxes from when he goes shopping which he did this past weekend. This boy loves to go shopping for clothes and shoes for himself. And I am so happy that he does because he is picky and I think I have gotton a bit old because some of the clothes he chooses are well how can I put it nicely??? Ok I want say anything. As long as he likes it and wears the clothes than I am Happy!!! Okay Just one thing, Skinny jeans for boys and men??? How do they walk I know as a girl /women that the majority of the times ok all the time those tight a** jeans are so Uncomfterable!!! See I dont get it!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to share the story behind the earlier layout I did of Xavier. These pics were takin at my Moms house in El Paso TX. We were down there for the Sun bowl 12/29-1/3/10 and to visit ofcourse. We had a blast!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!!! Xavier was playing Guitar Hero and he looked so cute. Also the paper was so appropriate for the pics. I love his lil barefooted feet!!! The floor was frezzing and he would not leave his socks on or put on his flip flops!!!

Ok its pretty late so I better go head to my warm bed.
goodnight
Connie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: