Monday, February 15, 2010

I am a happy camper because

I have been able to scrap!!! I have been on a roll. I was busy last week with the kids valentine's I made little boxes with a treat inside for Hugo's class and for Xavier I just made lil bags with pencils, erasers a lil game and a treat inside. thank goodness for the Dollar Tree because I spent very little for 23 bags. These pictures on this layout are of when the boys went ice skating for the 1st time in El Paso, TX. The pictures came out awful but I had to scrapbook this moment. Also because I was ice skating with Xavier I wasnt able to get a pic of us! Not a happy camper about that. But ice skating was a blast Nate and Hugo can't wait to go again! xavier on the other hand was not liking the whole slipping and falling!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: