Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A few I have read.......




Well I picked up this book ( Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult) @ Wal-mart a few weeks back and just as I opened it I couldnt put it down. I am not a reader I have never enjoyed sitting and just reading a book!!! But this Author has me!!! I had every intention to go buy the book Twilight because everyone that I do know that reads is reading it but at the store I got it in my hand opened it up and started to read the first page and well NOTHING! It didnt grab me! So the book went back to the shelf as I looked around I found Nineteen Minutes and this one did it for me! I read the whole thing I couldnt put it down I was reading every chance I got. It is a really good book so if you are a reader go get and read it!! So after that book I went and got another one (WOW another one! I was suprised myself remember I have never been a reader.) I got Perfect match. O.K. another great book go get this one too!!! See I was thinking It isnt possible for the same author to come out with another good book, but it is possible she's (jodi Picoult) good! Well I am done with that one also and now on # 3 book My Sisters Keeper I just stared it yesterday so when I am done I will let you know how it is. I was on her web site (jodipicoult.com incase you want to check it out) and I found out that this book I am reading is a movie and so is nineteen minutes on The Lifetime channel! oh and after this book I am going to read Change of Heart also by jodi Picoult. that book is about a a kid that needs a transplant and the donor is a convict!!! WOW what would you do???
Take care and drive safe( YES it is still raining!)
Connie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: