Monday, June 28, 2010

Thats it. atleast for now :)





and just 1 more of the 2 parakeets :)

Now the kids are officially on summer break. This year no year round school they are stuck with me till aug 30th.
I can already forsee the summer flying by with Nathan playing 3 games of soccer a week till the end of july. that will definatly keep us busy. So you all know what that means for all you all... Yeah tons of soccer pictures!!! Just playin, We've gone to 4 games so far and have not takin 1 picture!!! What is wrong with me??? But definatly in july you will see pics of Hugo's Pool Party. He is turning 12. WOW 12! Oh yeah at Hugos promotion I had a revelation that 2 yrs from now I will have 1 graduating from High School and 1 moving into High School. Ok that is a really BIG WOW!!!

well you all take care I am off to put shark to bed and me too. Tomorrow nowhere to go so plans are to watch the world cup and then hit the pool and just enjoy a day of nowhere to go and nowhere to be!!!
Nite and you all have a Great day tomorrow.
Connie :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: