Sunday, November 21, 2010

All caught up & Halloween




This Halloween we walked around our neighborhood and the kids got a good amount of candy.
Hugo was this skull monster guy(got at walmart). Older Kids and some parents thought it was cool, the little kids were scared of him(Hugo was such a sweetheart when someone was scared he would take his mask off and show them his face).
Xavier was Mario this yr. He knew from the get go what he wanted to be this year. I am so happy that walmart had the costume and at a resonable price. I just will NOT spend more that $25 for a costume.
And for my Nathan, he just went walking around with his friends.

So that is it I am all caught up!!! PHEW..................
Next is some new layouts I''ve been working on.
I have thanksgiving cards to show but I don't want to spoil it for the people who are receiving them.
So I will show them later.
Now I am planning for Xmas cards.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: