Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine wall decoration


This will be the very 1st time decrorating for Valentines.
I love valentines, love the colors and all the hearts! Makes my heart smile :)
This frame was just about to be thrown out to the trash.
The frame was all scratched up and was coming apart.
I decided to scratch the frame up some more with sand paper and the 1 corner where it was coming apart I grab my hot glue gun
(which is My favorite tool now)
and glued it backed together.
I took the glass out because I wasnt sure if the weight of the glass would make the frame come apart again.
And Tadaa a beautful new frame.
I stamped some hearts, cut them out and attached.
Added some patterned paper and ofcourse the cute lil bird.
That I got at Michael's in the dollar bin (24 lil birds in a box).
The sentiment is a stamp that I got from the dollar bin at Michaels also. Tied a peice of bakers twine.
Hot glued the Valentine/Heart ribbon to the back of the frame and hung!



I heart this Frame!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: