Monday, March 3, 2014

Look on tthe BRIGHT side!!!!

Sometimes life puts you in places you never thought you would be in!
So after 2 yrs I have come back to my blog, I think I have finally  learned or accepted the changes in my life and you just have to make the best of it. Now I hope I haven't worried anyone. Nothing BAD has happened to me or my family just I think an inner battle within myself.

For example I battle with myself that I was or we as a family were affected with the whole housing bubble and for a long time I hated telling people that we didn't have our house anymore and we are living in an apartment. I guess I felt that they would think less of me! But why should I care?!!!! See there is that battle with myself! But TODAY I am OK with it! I have grown or maybe just accepted it!

Another battle is with my children. I have 3 boys, 19,15, and 9. Lets start with my baby OK I know he isn't a baby but HONESTLY all 3 are my babies OK the youngest one. X is lovable, minecraft fan and loves to play soccer!!! Oh and he is not a fan of reading and this is a big problem in the educators eyes. I was told by his teacher that she felt he had an attention issue, REALLY because he doesn't like to read!!! I as a parent of 2 other boys I know (OK I know I am not a doctor!) he is fine! But when I hear this from his teacher I feel as I am not doing enough and I am bad mom! I did get him in tutoring and they say he is good and just needs some help in comprehension. That was a relief. Now let me tell you about my oldest, he is in the Air Force and arrived at his 1st duty station last month. Wow I didn't know this was going to be so hard having him gone!!! I really thought I was going to be OK when he left but I was wrong. It has gotten easier but some days can get hard! But I always put on a happy face for the family it's not fair for the other 2 to see me sad.
Oh let's not forget the middle boy he is 15 1/2 and wants to drive!!! WTH I am not ready for this!!! Because you know what will happen next right???? He will never be home, than next thing I know he will be graduating from high school and than GONE!!!! Really whoever came up with the saying " Time Flies!" they were not joking! I guess right now I would just like things to slow down!!! But everyone around me is going a million miles!!! SLOW DOWN people!

I have a crafting battle too!!! I am to insecure to share all my completed projects! Yes there are some on this blog but it drives me nuts I worry that it isn't good enough! I know my projects are for me and my family and who cares what anyone thinks!


Let me not care what anyone thinks and share what the Hubby and the boys got for Valentine's Day. I got these cute pails at Target and I filled with some candies, and of course a handmade card.

I found this today on instagram and had to share!!!
Till next time, Connie

No comments: