Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Saturday Morning


I can't believe that baseball season is back for my lil Xavier. He has been practicing for about a month now and today at noon is his first game of the season. This picture is actually from last year. I remember how excited he was to play catcher. He looked so big with all the gear he had to wear I really couldn't understand how he could even throw a ball. But he had a blast!
Xavier is now in AA which means 3 strikes and your out. A child will pitch, whoa thats alot of pressure for an 7/8 yr old.
So we will see how it goes. As i type( it 8 am) he just came to me and informed me that he is getting he gear together. I think he is ready!!!
Have a wonderful Saturday!!!

I will be back later to show another scrapbook page I finished last night. Wooohooo.
Connie : )
Posted by Picasa

No comments: