Sunday, August 23, 2009

Close To My Heart Card KIt


Did you know that next month is National Stamping Month!!! Well if you didn't now you do!!! Well Close to My Heart is celebrating a little early and wants to celebrate it with you by selling you this card kit(08/18-9/30). Or you can get for free!!! I can hear you now asking how? So I shall share. To be able to recieve this card kit for free all you have to do is either a) purchase $60 in stamps sets, excluding SOTM (of course all you have to do is go to my CTMH website-www.connie.myctmh.com or I can order for you, which ever you prefer.)
or b) enroll to be a new consultant. or c)Be a hostess and collect $400 in product.
If these options are not good for you than you can purchase it outright for $39.95 item# CC1006B.
If you have any questions contact me anytime.
Thanks Connie :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: