Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's raining !!!

So the last time I checked I lived in lovely warm Southern Cali But this morning I woke up to sprinkling and by the time I was out the door to my eye Dr appt It was raining o.k. I lie it wasn't raining it was pouring. So here I was parking @ the eye drs and I was debating whether to get out and run to the office or just sit in the car and wait to see if it would ease up? well I decided to get out and walk really fast!! Thank goodness because as I was getting into the office it was coming down like "cats and dogs"!!! Does anyone know why we say that "it's raining like cats and dogs!" Seems so silly now that I think about it? The eye dr just had to see if my eyes liked my new contacts so it took like 5 minutes and I was done! So now its pouring still and I have go to my car so I didn't even debate it and I just ran hoping I wouldnt fall or something! I didn't!!! So what is this rain and coldness in MAY??? Just last week we were 103!!! All I can say is this weather is CRAZY!!!!
I will make sure to put my ugg boots on tonite and wear my thermals and take a thick blanket for Nathans soccer practice!!! Yesterday nathan was so happy Because his soccer team won Manchester United!! That was a great game to watch I hope one day I can go and take my boys to see a pro game! it was a tie and went into pks.The hottie C.Ronaldo missed his pk! Poor guy you could see the dissapointment in his face when he missed! But they still won thanks to Man U's keeper stopping a pk. Through this all Hugo was dissapointed because he is a chelsea fan, But not like Nathan is a Man U fan! Nathan was yelling jumping up and down yelling @ the T.v. beacuse of the ref. He was was so fun to watch he was so intense! I found a clip from You tube Of C. Ronaldo lets just see if I can figure out how to get it on here, wish me luck!
I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: