Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It started to shake!!!

Hello everyone. I hope all my friends and family are doing well! We are doing great over here. I got phone calls regarding the earthquake we had yesterday.Thanks for checking in on me and the family! A bit nerve rattling I was sitting in the car when it started to shake. First I thought it was a strong wind ( cuz it gets a bit windy @ hugos practice, that is why I was in the car hugo was @ soccer camp.) But then I realized NO it is a earthquake. Most of you all know that I am not from cali so this earth shaking crap really freaks me out!!! i havent felt many maybe 3 or 4 small ones but this one just kept going! after it finished I called Hubby cuz hubby was @ home with Nathan and Shark. Shark 1st asked what is that noise and why are we moving!!! It was so funny when I got home I asked him about it and he said "MOM we were moving" and he did this wiggling thing with his fingers he also said he was scared(POOR BABY).Now Nathan was on the computer and freaked out and ran upstairs (POOR DUDE). Good news though no damage to our house and I should really get prepared for the big one! Seriously I am not prepared what so ever. But other than that scare Hubby is working the kids are doing their soccer thing. Actually Hugo is doing a soccer summer camp this week so he has had to be in temecula @ 9am till 12pm! He is having a great time!!! He has a tournament this weekend in Temecula, WOOHOO you know I like tournys. And of course U Know I will be taking pictures this weekend. Oh yeah MOM miss ya and so do the boys especially Shark, he keeps asking when you are coming back.
Well better go finish the laundry and help Hugo get ready for camp tomorrow!
Good Night and everyone be safe!
Connie ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad all of you are alright. I didn't know you guys had an earthquake over there, I heard about the one in L.A. say hi to the family.

Adela