Monday, July 7, 2008

More of my creations!

Here are some more of my creations that I did last week this is of course me and can you guess who this is? is it Shark or Nano. It is amazing how similiar they look alike @ this age! If you guessed Nano you are right. This picture was taken May 2000. WOW 8 years ago!!! I had just turned 24 and Nano was going to be 2!
"REMEMBER" is the title of this lo(layout). These pics were taken @ Nathans Kinder graduation. Aren't we a cute family!!! I don't know if you can see but Nathan has scratches on his forehead and face. he decided to lay on his skateboard down the driveway and well his face meet the cement! My poor Baby!
Hope you enjoyed looking and I hope everyone has a great day today!
4 more days till my mom gets here!!! YEAH!!!
Connie ;)

No comments: