Monday, June 9, 2008

Braces are on board!!!

The Braces are on! I got them on this morning around 930a.m.!
How do they feel? Weird!
Am I excited? Heck YEAH!
Am I in pain? Kinda, cuz they put spacers in the back teeth and my teeth feel all squashed!
Do I look different? No, the family thinks I look the same!
How long are they on? 18-24 months (wow thats a long time!)
Metal/ceramic(clear) Braces? Ceramic clear braces (Davids nickname for me is Ceramic mouth!)

well thats about all the info you all need or probably would ask me. I feel o.k. right now I am really trying not to complain because I wanted braces. I had always put off getting them cuz I was to old, the kids, or whats the point now! See I have realized that I hate to smile cuz my teeth are not straight and Nathan got braces and his teeth are SO PRETTY! I want pretty teeth too!!!! So here i am with braces on! Wish me luck that my teeth move super fast and that the rest of the way will be pain free!
Bye all and thanks for looking(reading)!

No comments: