Thursday, June 5, 2008

No More School!

The boys are officially off from school. Hugo already started wandering around the house like he didn't know what to do with himself! Not good! Nathan on the other hand just hangs out in his room talking on his cell phone or texting or playing games. You would figure we would sleep in seeing how we didn't have to wake up for school but good ole Xavier came to my bed this morning @ 8 a.m. and said "look mommy it's a beautiful morning!" So I jump out of bed and my day begun! School has paused for a bit, Nathan will be in summer school to get ahead in high school he starts Tues!
Hugo's club has a tournament this weekend out in temecula so we will be eating and breathing soccer this weekend! I hope his team does well I hope the weather is nice (not too hot or no rain Please!)
Tonight off to nathans soccer practice! Tomorrow no plans just hang out and get ready for the weekend. I just had a thought I might take the boys to go see Kung fu Panda tomorrow, we shall see how crazy they make me today!

I hope everyone has a great day! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: