Friday, June 6, 2008

KUNG FU PANDA

What a great movie!!!
We loved it! It was so funny. Xavier did really good he sat down and ate his chessy popcorn and his soda and watched the movie. We didn't even have to take a potty break!
Ohhh Let me tell what else happened today, after the movie me and the boys went to walmart to look for a game the boys have been looking for so as I retun to my Armada I go to tun off the alarm, that works but as I go to put the key in the ignition the alarm just starts going off and that damn thing is so damn loud! So here I am in the walmart parking lot and people are just starring @ me like I am a alien. Now I am so embarassed! The alarm is just out of wack it wont stop going off I cant start the truck! so thank goodness for AAA I call them and as I am speaking with a rep A guy in a AAA truck pulls up and parks so I ran up to him and asked if he could help me! I was hoping he would be nice enough seeing how he was already off duty! Well he was and he did help me I have no idea what he did but he pulled out the armada manual and did this and did that and he finally got it to stop tripping! While he was helping me he got a call to come help me, How funny! All I can say is thanks AAA and the AAA Guy! Can you believe that in the 2 years that I have had AAA this is the 1st time I have needed them.
Well tomorrow I will be @ Hugos soccer tournament and I will post photos cuz u know I will take about couple hundred! lol
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: